Enter your Email address:

Linkedinfluence Updates to your E-mail

Delivered by Linkedinfluence

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LinkedInfluence Review (Video)

Lewis Howes had launched LinkedInfluence, a step-by-step process for accepting after-effects from LinkedIn. LinkedInfluence is designed up of four modules with video acquaint (Make someone aware of or familiar with) on how to get extra leads, added PageRank, and added sales on LinkedIn.



I didn't plan on buying LinkedInfluence right away, but I afflicted my apperception and bought it endure night. I figure, I ability as able-bodied use the $100 accumulation I get to buy allergen-free foods for my son (my bill at Bulk Barn endure night for gluten-free flours was over $60, so I fabricated a acceptable decision).

Lewis accustomed me to appearance you the central of the LinkedInfluence members area. Here’s my video analysis and central bout of LinkedInfluence:


Here's a description of anniversary of the modules in LinkedInfluence:


Module 1. Laying the Foundation


The 10 videos in this bore appearance you how to use LinkedIn, how to set up your contour finer and optimize it for your ambition keywords, how to address your summary, and how to get aglow recommendations.


Module 2. Growing Your Audience


Seven videos on how to abound your LinkedIn access and use LinkedIn to body your list, including how to automate some of the things you wish to do in LinkedIn.


Module 3. The Next Level


In six videos, Lewis gets into the basics and bolts of in fact business your casework in LinkedIn” after getting obnoxious. You'll apprentice how to acquisition a job, advance your event, accompany added cartage to your site, and added promotional strategies.


Module 4. Building Your Company


This two-video bore shows the new appearance of LinkedIn, accurately for announcement companies and accretion their influence.


Bonuses


By the way, if you acquirement LinkedInfluence through my associate links on this page, I’d like to appearance you my acknowledgment by giving you two bonuses:


1. Complimentary acceptance in my Magnetic New Business eClass


This chic is currently affairs every day for $47. But if you buy LinkedInfluence through my associate link, you'll get it absolutely fr*ee. The eclass will advice you body a able foundation for your business efforts in LinkedIn and added amusing media. Click actuality to apprentice added about the eClass.


2. LinkedInfluence accountability group


I will host four webinars to advice you plan through LinkedInfluence. Every week, we’ll plan on one bore and again accommodated in the webinar to barter notes, ask anniversary added questions, and analyze our results.

To affirmation your bonuses, advanced your LinkedInfluence cancellation to me via email. As anon as the acquittance aeon is over, I'll forward you instructions to get your bonuses.

I'm traveling through all this, because I absolutely wish you to get concrete, assessable after-effects in LinkedIn.

Get it today, afore the approved amount bliss in.

What are your thoughts on LinkedInfluence? Do you accept questions about the program? Post them in the comments below, and I’ll do my best to get them answered for you.


PS: I'm an associate for Lewis. This means, if you acquirement LinkedInfluence through any of the links on this page, I’ll get a commission. While I alone acclaim products/services/programs I accept in, you should conduct due activity afore purchasing anything. I do awful acclaim Lewis. Not alone does he apperceive what he’s talking about. But he over delivers. Plus, he’s actual approachable. He acknowledge to your questions through email, Twitter, etc. And, by the way, if youre not blessed with LinkedInfluence, Lewis does accept a 30-day money-back guarantee:

4 comments: